Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shopify Integration - Products not showing

BlackdotVinyl

Hi all,

I've just created my Pinterest account and linked with shopify, so that I can automatically upload my products.

The problems is that I do not see the products. I searched for them and only then I can see each product I search for, but it has a locker, which means it's visible only for me. How do I fix that?

Also noticed that it uploads each variant of the same product. Is there any way to only upload a single variant, so that I have only 1 pin for each product?

Thank you so much in advance.

Tiago - Blackdot Vinyl

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestSusana

Hi @BlackdotVinyl and welcome to the PBC!

You can find your products, as well as your product groups, on the Shop Tab of your profile.

Regarding the product variants, each of them represent different versions of the same product. For example, you may sell a t-shirt in small, medium, and large sizes - these are 3 different variants. On your Pinterest store tab we'll create a Pin for each variant. In our t-shirt example, this means you'll see 3 Product Pins created.

We've heard feedback from multiple merchants that this generates too much clutter on your Pinterest store tab and are we are working on improvements to navigate through variants on a single Pin. We currently don't have an estimated release timeline for these improvements but are working hard to release them as soon as possible.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos