Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shop tab shows no products, but catalog shows all products

adamaminerals

Hi, 

Having trouble figuring out why the shop tab doesn’t show any products. 

Already a VMP 

Shipping & return policy clearly noted on website

On the Catalogs page it shows 364 products, but there are now products on the shop tab when viewing the profile. Also when I view the profile on desktop, it doesn’t show the shop tab at all. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hello and welcome! 

Would you mind sharing a link to your profile? 

I have heard of accounts with no shop tab at all despite having VMP status, but not and empty tab. 

Here's a suggestion from a moderator about how to fix THAT problem (worth a try): 

"Check if you are meeting following requirements in order for your Shop tab to be visible: 

• Star one auto-generated product group (All Products, Top Sellers, Back in Stock, Best Deals, New Arrivals, Most Popular)
  • Star a manually created product group (for example: client created a product group that has all their Jeans products in one PG named 'Jeans' PG)
  • Example: ‘All Products’ PG (auto-generated) and ‘Jeans’ PG (manually created) will enable the Shop Tab"

You can create/edit/feature products groups by navigating to Ads > Catalogs > Products Clicking the star allows you to feature up to 8 product groups on the Shop Tab.

I would start with that if you haven't already. Hope it helps, but if not, come back and let us know 🙂

0 Kudos