Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shop Tab is empty

hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi! Has anyone here ever experienced this? After successfully uploading a new catalog feed, my client's Shop Tab is just blank. Support hasn't been able to help but maybe someone has dealt with this? Here's a screenshot of the profile and then the backend where you can see the catalog is successfully uploaded and the product groups selected, etc. 

Crossing fingers someone has experience with this! 

Shop tab visible but emptyShop tab visible but empty

product groups created on backendproduct groups created on backend

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Update in case anyone finds this thread and has same issue–Pinterest says that having another feed that is paused in your account should NOT cause any problems. Looks like they had something technical on their side they were able to identify and fix. YAY! 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
5 Replies
ideachicretail
Loves to help

Hi Tori, your client´s Pinterest is amazing!

I have experienced this often, for short periods of time. You don´t have a duplicate catalog feed happening do you? We had this happen and support fixed it, saying there was a bug. This was recent so I am keeping an eye on re-occurrence in case not related. If you see a duplicate feed mention to support. 

Good luck, David

1 Kudo
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey David!

We have the old feed still in the backend but it's "paused." Perhaps we should just delete it in case it's causing a glitch. However, I went to look this morning and our Shop Tab is now visible after about a month of trying to figure it out. WOO HOO!

Thanks for the reply!

Tori

1 Kudo
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Update in case anyone finds this thread and has same issue–Pinterest says that having another feed that is paused in your account should NOT cause any problems. Looks like they had something technical on their side they were able to identify and fix. YAY! 

3 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hostesstori, thank you for flagging this! We've shared it with our team and wanted to share some additional info for anyone else experiencing this issue. The engineering team is currently working on fixing the issue where the Shop Tab is appearing but products are not shown.

We definitely understand how this affects your Pinterest profile and it is currently top of mind with Product and Engineering. We truly appreciate the support and again, our sincerest apology that this experience is not the best! Engineering has prioritized this bug and we are hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

1 Kudo
cyndechristie

my shop tab appears and disappears at random. when i go to the shop page it is empty. this is a woocommerce store that has successfully connected to Pinterest in the past, but now seems intermittent. we were just about to run some promotions, but without the shop, there's no point.

0 Kudos