Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Set up billing.. payment method

welovefashion3278

I have also exactly same problem set up billing payment method .I trying to add biling information to my pinterst account but keeps getting the error, "please verify the payment method and try again."plzz help me for my set up billing method .Iam from Pakistan .I request you to help me for my set up payments method.

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @welovefashion3278, welcome to the PBC. At this time, advertising on Pinterest is not available in Pakistan. You can find the list of accepted countries here who are able to advertise here. Our team is constantly working towards expanding our offering to other countries, and we'll make a note of this post to share with our internal teams. 👍

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
16 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @welovefashion3278, welcome to the PBC. At this time, advertising on Pinterest is not available in Pakistan. You can find the list of accepted countries here who are able to advertise here. Our team is constantly working towards expanding our offering to other countries, and we'll make a note of this post to share with our internal teams. 👍

1 Kudo
abbyjones3301
Just visiting

I'm in Canada and I have the same problem with my Canadian credit card.

always told me about "please verify the payment method and try again."

but i do not know how to verify

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @abbyjones3301, welcome to the community! I'd recommend submitting a quick ticket to our support team so they can look into the reason why the card isn't being accepted. This will be the quickest way for you to find a resolution. You can file a ticket here. Hope that helps! 🙂 

0 Kudos
tealmeal

Hello, I have the same exact issue and I am located in New York, USA. Can you please help me? Thank you!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tealmeal, thanks for letting us know! Are you getting any kind of error message? Have you already filed a ticket with support? Look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Kudos
knittingfloetre
Just visiting

Hi, I am having the same issue. located in Norway. Valid visa card. I have tried multiple browsers and incognito and still get this  "please verify the payment method and try again." 

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @knittingfloetre, and welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for the details regarding the issue.

What you are describing may be caused by a minor issue with your device, as a browser extension or blocker. Please, take a few measures before trying it again:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

If it does not work, I will suggest you file a ticket to our support team, so they can investigate this.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knittingfloetre were you able to get this resolved with the troubleshooting steps from @PinterestRenato? Let us know!

0 Kudos
rivvajewels

I am having the same issue with my US Chase card but because of COVID-19 I am stuck in Malaysia. I sent a ticket 2 days ago and no response. 
Can someone fix this please?

0 Kudos