Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Ideas for Pins related to rv lifestyle!

LindvallsTravel
Labels (1)

What would interest people most about the rv lifestyle? I'm having a hard time thinking of ideas for pins that people actually like and save.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @LindvallsTravel ! There are a lot of ways to find out what people want to learn / try / get inspired by around RVs and RV life. Here are a few ideas: 

1. Do some Pinterest keyword research. Type "RV" into the search bar and see what comes up! You may also want to try similar and adjacent words (like "van life" for example.) Remember, this will show you what people are searching. What people are searching = what they want to see content about! 🙂 

2. Plug "RV" into the tool at Trends.Pinterest.com. (You can start with the keyword area along the left.) See what Pinterest says is trending for the keyword "RV." 

3. Social listening. You can go into Facebook groups, Clubhouse rooms, Quora threads, etc about RV life, and listen (or read) to see what people talk about and ask. Make notes! 

4. AnswerthePublic.com. You get 2 free searches per day. Type in RV - or maybe even phrases that you find in your Pinterest keyword research (like "RV decor") and see what people are searching on Google about those things. 

There are lots of ways to do market research. I would just pick one or two that sound fun - and dive in!! 

I'm also tagging Pioneer @heatherfarrisco here - because she is an RV content creator! So she might have some ideas, too! 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I couldn't love this post more, @JanaOMedia ❤️ 

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Awwwww thanks @PinterestGabby! It's what I DOOOOO! 🙂 

0 Kudos
heatherfarrisco
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@LindvallsTravel my most popular content has been very much how to manage my RV inside and out, buying an RV, towing a Jeep behind an RV, and fixing those ugly RV valances.

So in summary:

• What to buy when you have an RV
  • How to organize an RV
  • Decorating tips
  • Maintenance tips

I tried to loads trends up to grab some screenshots but I'm having issues with it right now. Do let me know if you have anything else.

0 Kudos