Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag - WordPress & WooCommerce - Using Pinterest for WooCommerce Extension

greendotsign
Just visiting

Hi all!  

We have had a lot of issues getting our Tag set up for the verified merchant program.  We use WooCommerce and bought an extension that should have automated the tag and catalog...to make a long story short after about 10 days of back and forth and bug detection we have the catalog auto-generating but the tags have not done so in over one week.  I have our web developers working on it now as I got too frustrated as it grew into an energy vampire.  

I'm wondering if anyone has had success with the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension and can recommend staying with it, or any tips or suggestions for where we are in this process?  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Simon

Green Dot Sign®

Beautiful Signs for a Better Planet

3 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @greendotsign, welcome to the community! I'm tagging in @PinterestBrad who works on our Verified Merchant Program team here at Pinterest. Just a heads up that it is a holiday weekend so there might be a bit of a delay in response. In the meantime, be sure to check out this article from our Help Center with more info on how to track conversions via Pinterest tag. Also, have you filed a ticket with our support team? If you have, feel free to share the ticket referral # so we can check or escalate. Cheers! 

0 Kudos
greendotsign
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestBrad  

We have been in touch with Premmerce about their product...for some weeks.  When we went direct to Pinterest they referred us there and to general instructions available on the site.  

Would you suggest we file a ticket on the site just to address both areas at once?

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Yes, it would be best to submit a ticket for this. Thanks for seeing if the community could help with this but it's so specific we don't have a lot of general information we can share.

0 Kudos
PinterestBrad

I wanted to help close the loop here as much as I can. When it comes to the plugin and to 3rd party tools like this, we have to either direct to the tool's support channels or ask that you attempt o utilize our manual implementation of the feed/tag without using any sort of 3rd party tool/integration. Since the tool is usually fully developed by the outside party, we don't always have the expertise to guide on the best usage or the ability to fully troubleshoot what might be happening in your specific account - this also prevent our team at Pinterest from helping raise internal escalations when the tools are owned by a 3rd party product team.

0 Kudos