Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag 100% Healthy, then becomes unhealthy with no changes, and events still firing with tag

socialassumptionss

Hello! 

I added events to my Pinterest tag about 1-2 months ago, I got a warning that if I didn't fix it, my verified merchant would be taken away in 30 days. I believe the original date for the cutoff was around July 8th. I got it fixed in mid-June and was given a green status as healthy.

I then fixed my events, and all were running green for about 20 days. Then, I got another warning that my tag was unhealthy, and I need to fix it 30 days after July 6th. I tested all of my events, and all are running green with the Pinterest tag helper, and all of my events are working in google tag manager as well. 

I am wondering if there is any other way to see specific times and dates events were not running properly, that way I could see if it was previously an issue, or still is. I am completely in the dark since all of my tests say they're running effectively. 

I attached photos of the events that are unhealthy, with all events being tested and saying they are healthy. I have no idea what to start to do to find the problem. 

2 Kudos
1 Reply
miggondotcom
Posts regularly

After checking your screenshots,  its ok nothing to be worried. If you get a checkout i mean if you get an order the issue will be solved within 24 hours. So no worries keep working! good day

0 Kudos