Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Predicts: Your 2022

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

YIP_Pr_Static.png

Hi PBC! This isn't just a new year. It's YOUR new year. We've predicted ideas we think you'll love based on what inspired you in 2021. Go on, discover your Pinterest Predicts! Look back at your top inspiration from last year and see what Pinterest predicts you'll be inspired by next. Head over to your homefeed now for your personalized predictions! 

Check out this Help Center article if you are having trouble accessing your predictions. 

Your results will be saved as an Idea Pin on your profile—only you can see it (unless you make it public or share it) and you can delete it anytime. 

3 Kudos
10 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Omg this is so fun!!!

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Would you be able to share where we should see it more specifically on the profile @PinterestJazmin i looked in my idea pin drafts. On my home feed on mobile and on my profile 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mycancerchic have you tried accessing via desktop? It should appear as a feed card on your homepage (see screenshot below). Hope this helps! Let me know if you are able view. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 11.47.45 AM.png

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I just checked on desktop too and only see this. @PinterestJazmin Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 3.45.08 PM.jpg

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin @mycancerchic Hi just wondering if I am looking in the right spot I can't seem to find it - is this only for certain accounts.

Lisa

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

@bodymindmood i still haven’t been able to find it either 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodymindmood @mycancerchic thanks for flagging. You can visit http://www.pinterestpredicts.com/, and at the bottom of the page there’s a “Predict your 2022” button you can use to get yours! 

1 Kudo
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

WOOOHOO I found it and figured out how to share it! @PinterestJazmin 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Thanks I appreciate that so very helpful.

@mycancerchic Nicely Done!

Lisa

1 Kudo