Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Error With Idea Pin Glitch Problem

Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

Yesterday Idea Pins Impression Zero And Saves Are Zero Glitch Error Now Glitch Is Ok But Some Idea Pins Not Get More Views I Do Save Lot Of Pins In My Board With Idea Pin Nothing Happen Yet ? ? Someone Have This Error Or Any Solution Please ? ? ? ?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @Follow_My_Fashion  welcome to the PBC! I understand how frustrating this can be, but I'm pretty sure it's just a glitch somewhere. We've had several threads the last couple of days asking the same question. I've seen this happen several times the last couple of years and the stats always worked itself out and returned to normal after a couple of days. I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @Follow_My_Fashion  welcome to the PBC! I understand how frustrating this can be, but I'm pretty sure it's just a glitch somewhere. We've had several threads the last couple of days asking the same question. I've seen this happen several times the last couple of years and the stats always worked itself out and returned to normal after a couple of days. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo