Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Creator Newb

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Quietstorm33 and welcome to the PBC!

I visited your account so I can give you some insight here:

 1. I highly recommend that you make it very clear what you do, what you have to offer, and who your target audience is. You need to make it very obvious what you do or people will just move on if they're scratching their heads. Don't make them second guess. 

2. What is your goal on Pinterest? Do you want to make money as a creator? I can give you more tips but you need to let me know what your goal is first. 

3. We are limited in our recommendations in this forum because in order for us to give you the perfect plan, strategy, and tactics would require us to look at your back end as well.

Think of it this way. If you needed a prescription from a Dr. to get feel better/get better the Dr. would need to ask you several questions and you'll probably need some tests, etc. correct? The same goes here. We would need to ask you several questions and look at everything you're doing to give you the information you need.

4. Here's how to use the PBC

I hope that helps.

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if you found this helpful. 

Thank you. 

I hope this helps for now. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Quietstorm33 and welcome to the PBC!

I visited your account so I can give you some insight here:

 1. I highly recommend that you make it very clear what you do, what you have to offer, and who your target audience is. You need to make it very obvious what you do or people will just move on if they're scratching their heads. Don't make them second guess. 

2. What is your goal on Pinterest? Do you want to make money as a creator? I can give you more tips but you need to let me know what your goal is first. 

3. We are limited in our recommendations in this forum because in order for us to give you the perfect plan, strategy, and tactics would require us to look at your back end as well.

Think of it this way. If you needed a prescription from a Dr. to get feel better/get better the Dr. would need to ask you several questions and you'll probably need some tests, etc. correct? The same goes here. We would need to ask you several questions and look at everything you're doing to give you the information you need.

4. Here's how to use the PBC

I hope that helps.

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if you found this helpful. 

Thank you. 

I hope this helps for now. 

0 Kudos
Quietstorm33
Just visiting

Thank you ! 

0 Kudos