Search
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Pinterest account suspended via spam, can’t fix

Eleguashrines

I deactivated my account and now my business account is gone. 
i just got a new rank email, but when i try to make a new business account with the same product i posted before i get an email saying account suspended but then i can login again. 
i accidentally made multiple accounts this week and i think that’s the reason but i closed all those accounts. Please help 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Eleguashrines

B689138F-8EA6-4002-9E42-3DAF67ACB339.png

C0DA234A-8B8A-4D9B-89CB-E4567C300B70.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

BC6C8E24-68F0-40B5-8AB4-E64425784703.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

I deleted all the other accounts i want it to where i can upload my pin and advertise it like before i accidentally deleted that business account now i can’t even make one 

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

3E39D099-027C-4DC6-A02A-483D98C7CB3B.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

This is what i am getting not suspended but i can’t find my eleguashrines business account. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eleguashrines, thanks for coming to the community. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos