Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest account suspended via spam, can’t fix

Eleguashrines

I deactivated my account and now my business account is gone. 
i just got a new rank email, but when i try to make a new business account with the same product i posted before i get an email saying account suspended but then i can login again. 
i accidentally made multiple accounts this week and i think that’s the reason but i closed all those accounts. Please help 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Eleguashrines

B689138F-8EA6-4002-9E42-3DAF67ACB339.png

C0DA234A-8B8A-4D9B-89CB-E4567C300B70.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

BC6C8E24-68F0-40B5-8AB4-E64425784703.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

I deleted all the other accounts i want it to where i can upload my pin and advertise it like before i accidentally deleted that business account now i can’t even make one 

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

3E39D099-027C-4DC6-A02A-483D98C7CB3B.png

0 Kudos
Eleguashrines

This is what i am getting not suspended but i can’t find my eleguashrines business account. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eleguashrines, thanks for coming to the community. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

0 Kudos