Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

pinterest account problem

ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

My pinterest account was suspended but reinstated after contacting it and it's been about a week but yet my interactions are still very low. What is the reason for this?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dvorahmeijer
Just visiting

I think that there has been a dos and ransomware attack. I created a business account, and everything that could go wrong went wrong. This morning I was so tired of restoring everything and asking for help that I decided to go back to a personal account. Nothing worked. First, they thought it was because of an extension I use ( adblocker Youtube), but this morning, again, I faced a lot of trouble, while all extensions were off. I have been suspended too. I have a post about that how to deal with it correctly. The last thing I want to point out, getting followers will cost a lot of affording, time, perseverance, and patience. Good luck!! @ozgurtagay 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dvorahmeijer
Just visiting

I think that there has been a dos and ransomware attack. I created a business account, and everything that could go wrong went wrong. This morning I was so tired of restoring everything and asking for help that I decided to go back to a personal account. Nothing worked. First, they thought it was because of an extension I use ( adblocker Youtube), but this morning, again, I faced a lot of trouble, while all extensions were off. I have been suspended too. I have a post about that how to deal with it correctly. The last thing I want to point out, getting followers will cost a lot of affording, time, perseverance, and patience. Good luck!! @ozgurtagay 

0 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

How can the Adblocker extension have any downsides?

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@ozgurtagay  In the past, the Adblock Plus extension on Forefox caused problems with the Pinterest browser button. I haven't seen any issues for a while however.
https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/trouble-with-pinterest-browser-button

0 Kudos