Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pick the Brains of 5 Pinterest Experts at the Pinterest Pioneer Meet & Greet! 🧠 📌

andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

1.png

Hi PBC! After the success of last month's Pioneer Meet & Greet, we are excited to announce our next Meet & Greet event will take place on Tuesday, June 28th at 12pm PST/3pm EST.

This event is a great way to learn more about the Pioneer Program and our current participants. A few of our Pioneers will be talking about their experiences creating and advertising on Pinterest as well as sharing some tips & tricks on how to be successful on the platform! This event is a casual and fun way to connect with your fellow PBC members, we hope to see you there! Click below to RSVP!

>> RSVP Here << 

Have questions for the Pioneers? Submit this form ahead of the event. 

Featured Pioneers 🌟

@andrealidesigns 

@andrealidesigns@andrealidesigns

@thehalcyonhive 

3.png

@JanaOMedia 

4.png

@terezatoledo 

Pioneers meet and greet.png

@laurakaminerlifestyleblog 

6.png

For more information on how to access Bevy event check out the resources linked below:

*We recommend using a Chrome browser to join Bevy virtual events.

@PinterestJazmin 

10 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow absolutely love these graphics! So excited to see everyone at this event next week. Thank you for sharing! @andrealidesigns 🤩

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow absolutely love these graphics! So excited to see everyone at this event next week. Thank you for sharing! @andrealidesigns 🤩

4 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin thank you! I'm super excited for the event next week too! Anytime! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Love Love Love this! Thank you @andrealidesigns ! Looking forward to seeing everyone there! 
@PinterestJazmin 

4 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@everydaylifewithlaura Anytime! My pleasure! I'm very much looking forward to our meet and greet! Thank you for moderating as the host! 🤓📌

2 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@andrealidesigns It will be a first for me, but I think we can all have fun 🙌🏻

2 Kudos
CaitlynandCompany
Just visiting

This is great! @andrealidesigns Looking forward to this.

@terezatoledo Can you please drop your website link? Looks like it's not showing in the graphic above. ❤️

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @CaitlynandCompany , you’re right, it’s not showing at the bottom of the graphic. 
its www.terezatoledo.com 

You can also find me in all socials @terezatoledo or @terezatoledo.social (IG & TikTok). Looking forward to connecting!

2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@terezatoledo Sorry for that oversight! I must have missed that when I duplicated the template! I can upload a new one today. 😉🤓📌

0 Kudos