Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Payment verification error message

karriemarieva
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I have a new client that is trying to add billing information to her website so we can run ads but keeps getting the error, "Please verify the payment method and try again." The card details are all green checks but then this error message pops up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 Kudos
40 Replies
incomegenz

Hello,  

I have the same issue, and I have tried to do it on an incognito tab but it didn't work

Can you propose a solution to this? 

0 Kudos
Monooutfit
Just visiting

Hi @dulwichgallery @shafnafsafna  @Zona0208 @glamifiedcosmetics @incomegenz 

If your payment failed or your card is declined you can check the bellow details:

• Make sure the card on file is accepted in your country. Please note that we currently do not accept prepaid cards (e.g. gift cards and stored value cards).

If above steps not working, Try these (Credit : @PinterestRenato )

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

If it does not work, I will suggest you file a ticket to our support team, so they can investigate this.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

0 Kudos
tofeequeali307
Just visiting

Dear Respected

my problem is payment method not verify but green checks the error. 

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @tofeequeali307! 🙂 

Please make sure that the card you're using is one of the accepted payments by Pinterest. We accept: 

- American Express (not accepted in all countries) 
- Visa 
- Mastercard (not including Maestro cards) 
- Discover (US only) 
- JCB (Japan only) 

We do not accept prepaid cards, Paypal, or cards not listed. 

You can check this Help Center article that lists the issuing countries we accept. And this article that'll list the declined payments.

Let us know if you need anything. 

1 Kudo
tofeequeali307
Just visiting

Dear Respected,

sir i am pakistani but I have Visa card, I request you that please pakistan add the country

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@tofeequeali307 Hi! Currently, Pakistan is not an available country for billing. We appreciate your feedback! Keep an eye on our latest updates for more news. 

Give us a shout if you need anything! 🙂 

0 Kudos
viralartvideos

I was using google chrome when I got this error. Then I changed to Microsoft edge browser and it worked for me. If still not working then once again check your billing address and make sure it is a credit card. I have used Indian Credit Card. I hope it will help Indians because I was also searching for this solution.

0 Kudos
krasno0
  • I have a visa card to fund my Ad account but it keeps telling me to verify it .Is because am from West Africa ,if so please recommend a card for me to use
0 Kudos
lacuisinemondiale

Hello

Hope you all doing good, I'm facing like the same problem 

I Have wise card knowed as transfer wise before , I have been trying to use this card and I get the same error my card is issued from UK 

till now there is no solution??

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @lacuisinemondiale, thank you for your question! I've just replied you here in this thread.

Hope you were able to solve it. Let me know if I can help you any further! 

0 Kudos