Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Paid Partnership

grimkitten

i have a couple questions regarding the Paid Partnership feature.   has anyone tried it? how often do you get accepted and are there certain brands to avoid trying? this is probably a very silly question but does the company you paid with pay you? 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@grimkitten Welcome to the PBC! The only silly questions are the ones not asked (: With this being such a new feature, that’s actually a VERY GOOD question! 

Pinterest answered some FAQ’s about the program HERE that you will definitely want to check out

There is also paid partnership workshop re-cap available HERE 

As far as how to get started…this feature is set up for you to utilize once you have partnered with a brand. It’s free to use, since this isn’t an “ad,” it’s simply a way for you to market the fact that you have a partnership. Any monetization or benefits will be worked out between you and the brand. 

I hope this helps answer your question and direct you towards your goal. Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@grimkitten Welcome to the PBC! The only silly questions are the ones not asked (: With this being such a new feature, that’s actually a VERY GOOD question! 

Pinterest answered some FAQ’s about the program HERE that you will definitely want to check out

There is also paid partnership workshop re-cap available HERE 

As far as how to get started…this feature is set up for you to utilize once you have partnered with a brand. It’s free to use, since this isn’t an “ad,” it’s simply a way for you to market the fact that you have a partnership. Any monetization or benefits will be worked out between you and the brand. 

I hope this helps answer your question and direct you towards your goal. Good luck!

2 Kudos