Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Office Hours with the Pinterest Shopping team!! 🎙

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 12.02.02 PM.png

Calling all businesses! We've got an exciting new event headed your way. We're looking to host some members from the Pinterest shopping team for an open Office Hours with the PBC!! Ahead of the session, we'd love to gage interest from our community and what kind of questions you'd like to ask our team so we can make the best use of our time together. 

Here are some examples of questions: 

- What is a data source?
- What does a technical difficulty error mean?
- My catalog was rejected. What do I do?

Please add your questions in this form so we can capture what this group would like to discuss. 

We can't wait to hear your thoughts!! ❤️ 

8 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey PBC, thanks for continuing to add your questions! Please note for this event, we will be focusing on Shopping specific questions only (data source, feed, catalogs, etc.). We’ll be covering more topics and products in future office hour events. Stay tuned!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
12 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yesss!!!! I am so excited for this!

@PinterestGabby  Do we have a date/time yet for this office hours?

Thanks!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thehalcyonhive Great question! We're still working on finalizing the time with our team -- just wanting to get an understanding of what questions people would be interested in folks covering. 🙂 

2 Kudos
knittingfloetre
Just visiting

Hi Gabby, 

Is Pinterest shopping available in Norway? 

Thanks! Regards, Trine 🙂

2 Kudos
giacomoiotti

Hi @PinterestGabby 
Are marketplaces allowed in Pinterest Shopping?

For example Ricardo.ch

Thanks

2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi PBC! As we get closer to the event, I wanted to remind you all to please share your questions here. We want to make sure our Shopping team is prepared to cover everything you'd like to discuss. Stay tuned for the official office hours date coming soon!

3 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby This is a GREAT idea. I've already submitted my form. I have a lot of questions around the changes in the formatting for data feeds and why the incorrect information regarding my products shows up on my profile incorrectly. 

Thanks for initiating the ability to speak directly with your internal shopping team members. 🤓📌

2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey PBC, thanks for continuing to add your questions! Please note for this event, we will be focusing on Shopping specific questions only (data source, feed, catalogs, etc.). We’ll be covering more topics and products in future office hour events. Stay tuned!

2 Kudos
dunagency
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby , there is any chance that you guys have recorded the office hours? I'm having issues with the data sources of my products.  e.g: My products are on thrivecart and I haven't seen any integration with this checkout tool. Can you please help? Thanks a lot!

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @dunagency 

I don't think they've announced a date yet for the office hours so that would be a great question to submit in the form above.

But to answer your question, I use Thrivecart with my Showit website and I had to manually create a catalog since there is not integration yet.   It would be great to see a Thrivecart integration in the future though!

1 Kudo