Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Notifications

vintageadironda

I'm confused. I used to get email notifications when Pinterest users had pinned something from one of my boards. I used these to go to their boards, review their pins and add the ones I liked to my boards. If they were aligned with my boards I would follow them. Have these notifications stopped for some reason? I don't seem to be getting them anymore. Thanks.

1 Kudo
2 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

There are three possible explanations.

1). Your notifications are off. Check in your account settings to see if they are on.

2). Your notifications are going to spam. Check you spam folder.

3). Your email provider is blocking emails from Pinterest. Sometimes high volume, repetitive emails trigger safety/security features on email providers. One way to check for this is to change your email and if you start to get notifications on the new email, then it was your old email provider. Most email providers give you the ability to whitelist emails from specific sources.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good tips from @abetterresume here. @vintageadironda, in this case, our team actually identified an issue with these specific email notifications which we've been informed by engineering that this was recently fixed! Hurray!

1 Kudo