Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Notice of Merchant Guidelines violation

suetysuitsazshop

Hi Team

To be honest, I read "Merchant Guidelines" very carefully and I didn't find any point saying "Please try again when your domain has been in use for at least 9 months ot your user account is at least three months old"

Some one please help!

Can you cite evidence?

Thank, Helen

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @suetysuitsazshop, thanks for reporting this. I’ve gone ahead and flagged this to our team. This merchant guideline should be updated and reflected in our Help Center soon!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@suetysuitsazshop hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I'm sorry its been frustrating for you.

This is a new response that I honestly have not seen before but its possible the Guidelines have been updated but not updated under the Verified Merchant Guidelines online - it can happen and does happen I recently saw an issue over Application Guidelines for Rich Pins where the information was different from what was on the Pinterest Online Help. 

I am tagging in a Pinterest Manager @PinterestJoan to see if perhaps she is able to clarify if any VMP Guidelines have recently been updated.

Please give the Manager time to review the Guidelines.

I hope this will help to clarify.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @suetysuitsazshop, thanks for reporting this. I’ve gone ahead and flagged this to our team. This merchant guideline should be updated and reflected in our Help Center soon!

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

Thank You for your help. I will make a note of the update.

Lisa

0 Kudos