Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New to PBC!

knofdesign
Just visiting

Hi all! 

I am new to PBC and very excited to be here - Pinterest is my happy place!

I was wondering if anyone has any helpful 'success' stories they would like to share regarding how the were able to turn their creative content into income? 

I am very new to all of this! 

Thank you in advance!!

5 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @knofdesign , welcome to the PBC!
There are different ways to turn your creative content into an income. From creating idea pins for the Creator Rewards Program, paid partnerships, selling products and affiliate links. Creating UGC content is also something that is on the rise.
It will all depend on your goals and in the end creating content. It will all start with having your Pinterest account and creating idea pins and standard pins in case you having a website.

But you are in the right place here and there's a lot to learn from all creators in the PBC!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @knofdesign , welcome to the PBC!
There are different ways to turn your creative content into an income. From creating idea pins for the Creator Rewards Program, paid partnerships, selling products and affiliate links. Creating UGC content is also something that is on the rise.
It will all depend on your goals and in the end creating content. It will all start with having your Pinterest account and creating idea pins and standard pins in case you having a website.

But you are in the right place here and there's a lot to learn from all creators in the PBC!

2 Kudos
knofdesign
Just visiting

Wonderfull!! Thank you for the support. 

I love using Pinterest already. I have a website and I always connect my content to Pinterest. 

And started making idea pins. I use shareasale for affiliate links. Do you know if this platform is supported?

Thank you!!

Susan

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi, @knofdesign!

Here's a post I wrote about how people are monetizing: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/earning-money-as-a-pinterest-creator/m-p/37790#M186... 

I hope it adds to your understanding of the landscape! 

0 Kudos
katiebrueckner1

when you start its important to put your strengths in your bio so people know what they are coming for. also ask questions in your posts, engage the audience 

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Great insight @katiebrueckner1 ! Thanks for the encouragement!

0 Kudos