Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New Here!

MillsDigitalMedia_Macy
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi everyone! My name is Macy and I am new here - I’ve been active in social media marketing for over 10 yrs and have owned my own social media marketing agency in Charlotte NC for (4 yrs in January)! I am a META CREATOR and consider myself an expert at Instagram. Now I’m expanding my niche and intrigued by what all Pinterest has to offer. 

6 Kudos
7 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome to the PBC, @MillsDigitalMedia_Macy !

2 Kudos
MillsDigitalMedia_Macy
Just visiting

Thank you!😍

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@MillsDigitalMedia_Macy 

Welcome to the PBC!

We are glad you are here!

Pinterest has lots of great things going on - you have definitely taken the first and best step by joining the PBC.

Lisa 

1 Kudo
PinterestFernanda

Hi @MillsDigitalMedia_Macy and welcome to the PBC! 😊

Happy to have you here and I hope you can learn more about creating successful Pins in our Creative Best Practices Guide. 
Give us a shout if you have any questions! 

1 Kudo
Melssiac
Just visiting

Hi everyone! 
I am new here, this is my first time as a creator. I love social media so much, but I never had the courage to go for it until now. I’m learning to make content. If you have some tips it would help me a lot!!

Hope you’re having a great day and a great experience here.

Mel

0 Kudos
athenapelorio212
Just visiting

Wilo you kindly guide me how to use Pinterest business 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@athenapelorio212 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and am glad you made it to the PBC. I have shared some links and articles below that will help you to grow on Pinterest + The PBC. The links + articles provide great information to help you achieve your goals.

I have also shared a link to the Pinterest Pioneers Blog - where you can find more great information.

Take time to look around the community, and if you see a conversation that interests you or would like to participate in, all you have to do is jump in and start sharing.

Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers, including me, that you may find helpful.

Scheduling Pins

Getting Started On The PBC

Creator Tips & Tricks

Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest

Followers

I hope the information above helps you reach all your Pinterest goals, and I do hope we will see you here in the community. If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.

Lisa

0 Kudos