Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New Feature! "Highlights" on Profile

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Pinterest is making a few new changes to our Pinterest profiles on our business accounts!

If you've been creating idea pins and wish there was a way to feature your best performing idea pins or organize them within different categories or collections - you're in luck!

Pinterest has introduced "Highlights" for our profiles. **Currently only available on mobile iOS and Android**

IMG_0148.PNG

If you have it, here is how to create your Idea Pin Highlights:

1. Update your app to the latest version

2. Go to your profile and under the "Creator Hub" button you'll see a gray rectangle with the "+" on it.  

3. Click that to create a new highlight - Select up to 20 idea pins to feature in that highlight.  You can drag them to rearrange the order if you'd like. 

4. You can have up to 6 highlights on your profile.

*This is only available on Business accounts and only on mobile at this time.

**TIP**  Utilize your highlights to showcase trending or seasonal content.  Long-tap on a highlight to Edit or Delete it.

For more info, check out this help article on how to Personalize your Pinterest Profile.

5 Kudos
20 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss @thehalcyonhive 

I still can't access it yet either on Android or iPhone.

I am hoping that it will show up soon I would love to use these @PinterestJazmin can you shed any light on Highlights.

Do you like them Michael?

Lisa

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bodymindmood  I haven't had the time to start using the feature more, but it is pretty easy to use and I did have a few comments that were favorable.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss I knew it, I knew people would like them that is a feature even on Instagram that people really love the most as long as there are that many of course.

Glad they are working for you.

I have some content I want to publish but I am waiting for the highlights so that I can make those the primary pins that people see.

Lisa

1 Kudo
TSbyJacki
Just visiting

I do not see it. I have idea pins, ios, updated app, business account....I'll keep an eye out for it.

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I believe they are slowly rolling it out through March (maybe longer?).  I still don't have it yet on mine and many of my clients accounts either.  I just keep updating my app to see if it's there.  Hopefully soon!

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Thanks for sharing this @thehalcyonhive  🙌

1 Kudo
livros_fantasy
Just visiting

Hello everyone! @thehalcyonhive 

Is Highlights still avaliable? I´m trying to add some highlight on my profile, but I can't find the buttom to add, I already updated my Pinterest app but so far nothing happened.

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I'm not sure if that feature ever got fully rolled out.  I used to see it on some accounts, but just on the mobile app.  Though, I just checked an account that used to have it, and it's no longer there.  @PinterestJazmin can you verify?

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive 

I have seen it on some creator's accounts I think Isabelle has it at least I thought I saw it.

I really wish they would bring that back 😎

Lisa

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@livros_fantasy @thehalcyonhive @bodymindmood  I still have this feature on iOS and Android. I haven't used it very much, maybe this weekend I'll take a closer look.

2 Kudos