Hello @indigodivine and welcome to the PBC!
Here's everything you need to know about how to become a successful Pinterest creator:
1. If you want to be successful on Pinterest, you first need to understand the mindset of Pinners. https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/audience
2. Optimize your entire account
Remember that Pinterest is also a search engine which means you need to determine what your most important keyword is. Once you’ve figured that out you must inject them in the right areas.
You will inject them in your:
3. Tips for the ABOUT SECTION
One of the biggest mistakes Pinterest creators make is they don’t make it clear what they specialize in or who they serve.
You need to have a niche as a Pinterest creator and that’s because you can’t be all things to people. Understanding niche is essential as it helps to identify the potential audience's wants and needs. This will help you create the right content that matters to them which will increase engagement.
You can also create content around trending topics. Naturally you’ll need to pick a topic that speaks to the needs of your audience. https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/conversations/pinterest-marketing-expert-actionable-tips-for-usin...
5. When you have determined your content it's time to create your pin designs.
6. Here are examples from other Pinterest creators
7. Become a Pinterest Creator
8. Creator Rewards Terms and Conditions
9. Paid Partnerships for Creators
I hope that helps. If you do all of the above you'll do well compared to your competition:)
Please click the button 'accept as solution' if this answers your question.
Thank you and good luck.