Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Saves, Reactions, Views not Showing on my Pins

reneeandarrows
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello,

The numbers on my pins that i have posted over the last two days are all at 0. The pins say that i have 0 views, 0saves and 0 clicks, but a lot of people have reacted to them. is this a glitch?

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@reneeandarrows @naturallyadela @epinotti  I'm pretty sure this is just a glitch. It has happened several times before and it usually worked itself out in a day or two. I would give it a little more time.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
8 Replies
epinotti
Just visiting

I’m having the same issue.

2 Kudos
naturallyadela
Just visiting

I came on here to see if anyone else had the same issues 😞 I hope they are able to fix it.

2 Kudos
reneeandarrows
Just visiting

It’s good to know that i’m not the only one, i hope they fix it soon😔

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Same for me! Then I figured it was a glitch because when I click see more stats it shows me my pins are getting clicks/views. But, I do hope it all gets fixed soon. I feel like it's been glitching a lot lately has anyone else experienced the same? 

2 Kudos
epinotti
Just visiting

I always jump to the conclusion that it's me. This make me feel better. Yes, I've experienced glitchy and slow uploads. 

1 Kudo
nestinglane
Just visiting

If you go to the analytics of the pin and change the date from "lifetime" to "last 7 days", it shows the correct stats. I don't know why, but it does.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@reneeandarrows @naturallyadela @epinotti  I'm pretty sure this is just a glitch. It has happened several times before and it usually worked itself out in a day or two. I would give it a little more time.

2 Kudos
epinotti
Just visiting

This makes me feel better.

1 Kudo