Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My pin did not get any impressions ? why?

medihub1

Screenshot_35.pngwhen i have done nothing wrong that goes against pinterest terms and conditions.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

There are three stats designated on the bottom of a pin: impressions, repins and clicks in that order.

What you are showing here are impressions of 3, 5 and 9. That's 17 impressions meaning that your pins were shown to 17 people.

Those impressions will increase if people visit your account or your pins get repinned.

As you create pins that get clicks or repins, the number of impressions allocated to your new pins should increase.

If you want to increase these impressions, increase your audience by increasing your followers (you have 9) and perhaps joining a group board. Some group boards have tens of thousands of followers.

1 Kudo
owlbbaking
Loves to help

How soon did you check these stats? Sometimes they also take a while to change and can shift around depending on reporting time. 

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@medihub1   Hi & welcome to the community! Everyone has given you good advice, I will just add that.... I can't see your Pin Descriptions or how much you've utilized Keywords in your descriptions... that's important as Pinterest's algorithm will know how to distribute your pins in search results. It often can take 30 to 60 days for a new pin to show up in search results.

@abetterresumeis absolutely right when he mentioned that you have very few followers & that can make a big difference in your stats. I would concentrate on trying to gather some more followers.

As an example, I have over 18k followers & just about as soon as I publish a new pin I start having some people pin/save it. Usually within a day or 2 I'll have anywhere from 1k to 6k impressions depending on the pin & subject matter.

He's also right about joining group boards. I would also suggest you join Tailwind & join Tailwind tribes in your food niche (same as me). This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to click through and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Here's my Tailwind referral link for a FREE 30 day trial & $15 discount if you join after the 30 days: https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/foodiehomechef

2 Kudos
nicoliyah
Just visiting

Hi, does anyone know how to join a group board, is this still something that works in 2022 as I have heard that this is not always a good thing

0 Kudos