Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

My Account Pins have been Deindexed And Impression continuously going down and down.Need Help

Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

On 7 Dec 2021, I have monthly 1.6M and daily 65-70k/Daily impressions, but on the very next morning 8 Dec, it moves down to 23k and I was totally blank to see that. But I think it might be any technical error/update, I continue to upload new and unique content on a daily basis as you can see on my home page, but my traffic is consistently down on all pins, without any reason, and none of my pins is shown in Pinterest search result. Last year Dec 2020, I faced the same issue for a month, that period was very very frustrating for me. And I don't want to happen the same thing this time too.

My Account whole pins have been de-indexed completely from Pinterest search. This is happening constantly for the last 7 days. Now I come on point, that I am wasting my energy, as nothing is going to improve. Kindly,  @PinterestGabby suggest me either I keep my work or stop sharing my contribution, as it's very hard for me to continue in such a condition, I am very very disappointed. Is there any way to sort out that technical error?

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinterestAya @PinterestJanice I am looking for your positive response. Thank you

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume !

I'm looking for your valuable suggestions regarding my above-mentioned issue. Thank you

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
14 Replies
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi @pinterestmarketingexpert !

I'm looking for your positive suggestions regarding my above-mentioned issue. Thank you

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hey @Ameliabeg01 Your views have gone up which originally troubled you in the past. Did you still need help? Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 1.46.19 PM.png

1 Kudo
upstyledaily

I am also in the same situation, it's incredibly frustrating and disheartening. 

0 Kudos
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi @pinterestmarketingexpert!

Thanks for your time. Actually, on my profile, you're seeing the previous month stats, for the last 8-9 days my traffic aggressively drops down to 75k/daily to 27k/daily - 51% dropdown, and continues to drop down on all pins day-by-day(report attached), it's really frustrating and stressful.

Actually, my account whole pins have been de-indexed completely from Pinterest search, none of my pins is shown neither in the home feed or search results. Last year when I faced the same issue, and I connect with the Pinterest team, they somehow sort out that issue and help me out. As I'm also an SEO expert, as long as I guess there is some bug in the new Pinterest algorithm. Kindly sort out that technical error in my case. I am very very disappointed.thedailyfitnessbeautytips-pinterest-last-week-report.PNG

0 Kudos
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting
0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Ameliabeg01 I would need to see all the metrics:) not just impressions. In fact, saves and outbound clicks is what I look at. 

Here's the thing. You can have lots of fans, eyeballs on your content but if that's not translating into customers at the end of the day it really doesn't mean much. 

1 Kudo
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hey @pinterestmarketingexpert !
Thank you for your response. As an marketeer & SEO expert, all the information given by your side is very informative and useful. 
But the actual problem is here, none of my pins is shown in Pinterest search results, not even a single pin. And when the pins don't appear in search results(impression) then how can someone save or click (outbound) on them.

My account whole pins have been de-indexed completely from Pinterest search. As long as I know there is some bug in the new Pinterest algorithm/Spam blocker. As all of my content is regular, unique, well researched, latest & useful content/pins, then please check out that technical error(might be a shadow ban) in my case. It is really very stressful.

I'm looking for your positive response.
Thank you

0 Kudos
Ameliabeg01
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume !

I'm looking for your valuable suggestions regarding my above-mentioned issue. Thank you

1 Kudo
alisammeredith
Loves to help

You haven’t been “de indexed.” I searched for strep throat remedies and your Pin appeared. 

If your impressions are dropping, there are many possible reasons, but the most obvious possibility is that your images are not, in my opinion, at all appealing. No one wants to see an image of an infected throat in their feed. 

Obviously this is my opinion, but that’s where I’d start. Or don’t - a short-term dip isn’t something to worry about. 

3 Kudos