Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Monthly views

meghanbreggia
Just visiting

Hi! I am working on I creasing my Pinterest traffic for the creator goals I have in mind. I am confused by the monthly views analytic and was hoping someone could help me. I currently have 0 monthly views but have a couple thousand impressions. From my understanding off Pinterest FAQs, monthly views are views linked back to your website? But I see lots of Pinterest creators who have monthly views and no obvious website listed, they seem to be content creators like me. Any insight on this? 

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@meghanbreggia 

Hi Welcome to the PBC😎

I read your post and you are EXACTLY RIGHT.

I did some research before coming back to answer your question and I have found the same thing but I am sharing below an example of a Pinterest Profile and how it appears this Pinner is creating excellent monthly views and with a website | link.

Example: A pinner I have been following for a while has 1.2million monthly views. The Engagement | Likes | Shares are average nothing that would scream 1.2million monthly views and when I visited the website it was a good site average and its actually linktree so not an actual site. On his pins (albeit Fitness) there are reactions but very little engagement if any. What I have noticed INSIGHT is that he pins one IDEA PIN a day and uses KEYWORDS his CONSISTENCY is pretty amazing this has been happening for at least the last year. All this and he's posting content he uses on Instagram which I have read and been told is a no no.

INSIGHT is using IDEA PINS | KEYWORDS | CONSISTENCY .... That's it. 

I don't know if the 'website' is really a player when it comes to views I think its a link FULL STOP - but the above info is in my mind what's really driving the views:

Post Consistently
Keywords
Time
IDEA PINS (only one per day)
More eyes more people click on links.

I know this is not an exact scientifically proven answer but a years worth of observation.

I would love to know your thoughts please come back and post if you have other questions or to discuss.

Lisa

1 Kudo