Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Modeling

raniatomie

Hello there ! Thank you so much for the welcoming 🙏 😊  ,to get through the subject i run an account about personalities,modeling, fashion,lifestyle and characters i find interesting  i do hope i get successful  on the app and to learn more about others 😊  .

Thank you ❤️

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @raniatomie Here are some links to make the most of the PBC"

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Let us know your specific questions you might have. I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @raniatomie Here are some links to make the most of the PBC"

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Let us know your specific questions you might have. I hope this helps you.

4 Kudos
oblepihovoe03
Just visiting

thank you so much! this is very useful 🙂

0 Kudos
berthieritee

Thanks 🙏🏾 

0 Kudos
Samkioi

Thank you🤍

0 Kudos