Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Met the qualifications but stil don't have the tab?

ambertemerity
Just visiting

I've met the qualifications to join the Creator Rewards program - I have over 14k followers, Pinterest app on my phone is updated, have done more than 3 idea pins in the last 30 days (that are all performing well!), have more than 150 saves of my own published pins in the last 30 days, I'm definitely over 18 (lol) and is the US, and I create lots of original content...and yet - nothing.

I've been selfish with my idea pins because I want to wait until I can monetize them but it seems like I'm not invited to play. 😂

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @ambertemerity 

Thanks for stopping by.

Yes you are right, that you have met the criteria for the Creator Rewards Program. Click here and go to the bottom of the page where it reads CONTACT US. You'll get a quicker response through the Pinterest Help Center versus here at PBC. 

Be persistent when you receive an email from Pinterest. ALWAYS reply back with either a "Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you" or if it's a standard email that doesn't provide any specific solutions say "Thank you but unfortunately I need specific details why I have not been approved". 

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. Thank you. 

2 Kudos