Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

PBC Merry Christmas 2020.jpg

Just want to take a moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa & Happy whatever you celebrate... oh yeah & Happy New Year!

Let's hope 2021 is 1,000% better than 2020!

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice @therealsouthamerica @AmericanoCrystals @abetterresume @andrealidesigns @simplepinmedia @typicallytopical & EVERYONE ELSE!

8 Kudos
15 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks Simone! @foodiehomechef So kind! Happy holidays to everyone here! 

Looking forward to forward progress in the new year! 

-Tabby

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef @simplepinmedia @PinterestGabby @PinterestAlessio @PinterestJanice 

Thanks Simone and Kate you are both so amazing thanks for being here on the community Kate loving Simple Pin Collective....its tight

I made this video pin I love it❤️ there is music so please do listen if you can and no its not on Pinterest this is how I feel going into 2021 and my hopes I suppose for everyone around the world - the link is from my Facebook Page.

Share Care & Love In 2021

👆Click

Lisa😁

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@vimeo Sorry couldn't add you in the post below only allowed so many!

Enjoy!

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
PinterestAlessio
Pinployee
Pinployee

Thank you, everyone! And Happy holidays!! 🙂 

3 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@foodiehomechef Thank you so much my dear! Happy Holidays to you and the rest of the PBC! 

☃️🎄🤓📌

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy holidays, everyone!! Super looking forward to 2021 [aren't we all!?] and starting fresh. We've got a LOT of great things in the pipeline for the PBC and can't wait to share with y'all. Stay safe, stay warm, stay humble. ❤️ 

4 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Your awesome!!

Wishing you the best - Stay Warm & Safe!

Thank you for all your help and emojis this past year.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@therealsouthamerica    Very cool video Lisa! It's so upbeat, just what we all need right now... a little joy in our lives!

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   2021 just has to better! Looking forward to seeing what you guys at Pinterest are cooking up for us 🤗

2 Kudos