Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements - need help

4colordress
Just visiting

We were selling as verified account for over a year. But 1 month ago our Verified account was suspended. It showed a few bugs on Pinterest and even though we verified those bugs, they didn't fix it. Right now I just keep getting the warning "Merchant does not meet minimum website quality requirements". We have done everything to fix this but no improvement. Please help me! I think that Pinterest bots are not working well.

1 Kudo
3 Replies
PinterestIvania

Hi @4colordress!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. In order to keep shopping on Pinterest inspirational and actionable, we require merchants on Pinterest to meet our Merchant Guidelines. If you have any questions about the guidelines, please review them here, or in the initial email you may have received with more details. 

If your account violates the Merchant Guidelines, you will have 2 attempts to correct such violations.

1 Kudo
4colordress
Just visiting

I've viewed the Merchant Guidelines page thousands of times and practiced everything to do. I have nothing to do anymore. Two objections have expired and I have no right to appeal again. Every time I got the same warning " merchant does not meet minimum website quality reqirement". There is nothing to do at all.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@4colordress 

I have responded to your other post via this one Response To Other Post Re Merchant Does Not Meet Guidelines

I am certain my response to your previous post will answer some of your questions.

Lisa

@PinterestIvania 

2 Kudos