Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Massive drop in impressions and viewers

girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

Hello everyone!

Has anyone experienced a massive drop in impressions and monthly viewers?

I have been following the same strategy of pinning my own content with a mix of other's for a while now using Tailwind and it had been working amazingly well. I also manually pin a few on Pinterest every day.

For the past 2 days, the impressions and monthly viewers have dropped drastically even though the strategy is the same. Has anyone else experienced this? If you did, what worked for you? 

Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

- Girl Meets The World

16 Kudos
41 Replies
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Yep! Tried just about everything. Doesn't make any difference. 

4 Kudos
nourishnestle
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby  Any update?

2 Kudos
quinncere
Just visiting

@unlimitedmama @typicallytopical @girlmeetstheworld  I've been thinking the same thing.

I thought I was blocked so I'm pulling back on my pinning strategy to see if something changes.
My numbers across the board are decreasing fast. 

I changed my Tailwind scheduler to post fewer pins so I'll see if anything works.

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@typicallytopical okay so keep pinning and I will visit your boards and like and repin to show my support for you.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
thealcyone
Just visiting

Same here, I have been seeing less traffic to my site

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby is there any update whatsoever? We are all really hurting from this 😞 

3 Kudos
brandchewtab
Just visiting

Traffic and impressions dropping each day. Currently at one third(both traffic and impressions) of what it used to be for the last year.

Any updates from the team?

It's really disheartening when you see your pins in the smartfeed, but then you realize that they are stolen images that are redirected to some random subdomains, and you on the other hand who work on the content and pins are being shown to fewer and fewer people every day. 

4 Kudos
nourishnestle
Posts regularly

Very disheartening. For what it is worth, I feel your pain.

2 Kudos
itsasouthernlifeyall
Just visiting

I have just found this thread and am experiencing the same issue. I have stopped creating new pins because I'm seeing absolutely no traction. It's so disheartening. 

My traffic has dropped drastically and I'm at a loss. Have things improved for you? 

Jada

0 Kudos
doblepllc
Just visiting

Hello all!  Yes, I've noticed the drop. I'm also on Tailwind and I noticed that there has also been a decline in Tribe Members adding pins to the tribe and re-sharing. 

0 Kudos