I am new to Pinterest marketing and wanting to promote my business.
I teach loose covers (slipcovers) for furniture. I have a successful online training website with over 50 step by step tutorials, my training is aimed at amateur machinists, professionals and business owners wanting to expand their offerings ie curtain makers, upholsterers, interiors etc
I have members from around the world learning from my tutorials www.learnslipcovers.com
I would love to partner or work with other brands that are involved in similar activities that you may think would benefit each other.
Hello @EezeCovers and welcome to the PBC!
1. In terms with working with other brands you will have to personally reach out to them. Pinterest does not assist individuals in developing brand relationships.
2. The best way to get noticed by brands is to create compelling content starting with Idea Pins. Here's an example of that https://www.pinterest.com/creativestrategy/creator-partnerships/sherwin-williams/
3. You can participate in the monthly trends submissions
4. I absolutely recommend that you apply to be featured on Pinterest TV. It's something I've done myself and it's amazing for getting more eyeballs on your Pinterest page.
5. Pay attention to your image cover
Here are the best practices to use:
6) Brand partnerships
I hope that helps.
Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question.