Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Making the Most of Pinterest for Etsy Shop

stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Hey Guys! 

I am using my Pinterest account to help bring more traffic to the Etsy shop that I have.  Does anyone have any tips or advice for me? I am just starting out! I've been on Pinterest for years, but never with a business account. 

Thank you!

Sara 

2 Kudos
15 Replies
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Hi @stilwell_sara

Your shop is beautiful! For me, it's a great way to get inspiration for how I can organize my printables. I'm still struggling with the best way to showcase (photograph) the items. Since I learned that on Etsy, shoppers prefer lifestyle images, I'm switching everything now.

0 Kudos
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Thank you, @PinterestGabby ! It's great to know that we have other active Etsy creators and we can bounce off ideas here. 

1 Kudo
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Thank you for the tips, @AmericanoCrystals! These are great ideas. 

1 Kudo
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

hey, @kidpressroom ,

aw thank you so much! i really needed that encouragement today. i appreciate it! 

i find inspiration in other shops on Etsy as well! 

Sara

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stilwell_sara and @kidpressroom -- I'm curious [from a community perspective] do we need to have some more content in the PBC about Pinterest x Etsy? I wonder if sharing more best practices or creating more threads about it would be helpful for the community! 

1 Kudo
kidpressroom
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Absolutely! On my end, I would love to see that. Any extra bit of information, without any doubt, will be helpful.

0 Kudos