Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Lost followers

TestedTriedandTastyFood
Just visiting

I just lost 70 followers today! Why? I have worked so hard for every one of those follows!!@

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@TestedTriedandTastyFood  I've noticed fluctuations for the past day, it could be a glitch. I saw your following count went up a little. It's discouraging, but I would say give it little time and see what the numbers settle on.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @TestedTriedandTastyFood welcome to the PBC! There's been a couple of threads today with the same question here and here.

I've had this happen several times in the past, I understand how discouraging this can be. It seems that Pinterest could be removing spammy profiles. You can reach out to support and ask if they can take a closer look at your account. I hope this helps you.

2 Kudos
TestedTriedandTastyFood
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply, I went and phsysically counted my followers and there are 97 but only 22 show up on my home page count so not sure if this is some kind of glitch. I'm relieved they aren't really lost but it would be nice if they were showing up

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@TestedTriedandTastyFood  I've noticed fluctuations for the past day, it could be a glitch. I saw your following count went up a little. It's discouraging, but I would say give it little time and see what the numbers settle on.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@TestedTriedandTastyFood  I've noticed my following numbers have somewhat calmed down. Are you still experiencing ups and downs with your following count?

1 Kudo