Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

linking linktr.ee in bio

sheshopconcepts19

How do I add linktr.ee in Pinterest bio? I have a verified website but I want to change that verified website to linktr.ee so that will show in my bio.  How do I do that?  i have unclaimed website and entered a new claim url for linktr.ee, but it keeps going back to verified claimed site. after entering linktr.ee link to claim it says in process will get an e-mail with update! I never get an e-mail for the process please help!

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@sheshopconcepts19 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post, sorry you're having difficulty in claiming your linktr. ee.

I would unclaim the verified domain first, then add your linktr. ee so that it shows on your profile. I would then add your other domain as a second verified domain.

I am linking to an article Claim Your Website I found on Pinterest Help that should help explain more about claiming domains.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @sheshopconcepts19 welcome to the PBC and thank you for your help @bodymindmood! 🙂 

Since you were unable to unclaim the website, it may be a minor browser issue. I would also recommend following these few steps that might help: 

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. 
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. 
- Try from a different browser. 
- Try from another device. 
- Disabling any browser extensions one by one. 

If you're still having this issue, you can file a ticket with our team that will help you unclaim it. 

1 Kudo