Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Is there a problem with Analytics Trends?

miaharperdesign
Just visiting

This will be my 2nd attempt through this community forum to get an answer from Support about why I'm not able to us Analytics/Trends.

Can someone from Support please respond concerning the issue I have with Analytics/Trends?

I tried entering several search terms which I know worked only a week ago. I'm now finding it is not registering anything and I'm unable to get any charts with keywords or relevant keywords to display either. 

I have cleared the cache, updated the Chrome browser, and even switched off all extensions. Nothing seems to work!

Up until last week everything was working fine.

All I'm getting is this message:

Sorry, this section isn't working. Please try again later.

Can someone explain to me what is going on? Is there a problem with the Pinterest Analytics/Trends? Has the system gone down?

1 Kudo
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @miaharperdesign , I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, I can see your frustration. I'll tag @terezatoledo for some extra input.

Tereza, have you had this happen before? Any ideas for a workaround?

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @miaharperdesign ,

I haven't personally seen this issue. Could be something down in the system at a certain moment. I use Chrome and had had a few issues this week (not with the trends, specifically). Maybe try a different browser to see if it makes a difference. Let us know if it's back.

Thanks for the tag @michaelbliss 

1 Kudo