Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Impressions /Glitches/ Stay determined

aloniebeauty
Loves to help

Hey to all I noticed a lot of creators are having issues with there pages including myself . I just wanted to say keep pinning & creating but don’t overthink or think your content isn’t good enough. YOU ARE NOT THE ISSUE. We can’t control what happens on the back end with social media platforms but we can control how we let it affect us on the front end and our mental state.STAY DETERMINED and take a break or a moment to REGROUP. I will keep and always save, follow & give engagement. IF YOU STILL TRYING YOU ARE WINNING.

17 Kudos
14 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

You are such a kind soul and I truly appreciate your words of encouragement. That’s exactly what I’ve done to me the most joy is a creator and creating more of that the followers in the metrics will come but the most important part is that fulfillment and alignment I hope you had a beautiful day

5 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aloniebeauty , I LOVE this!  

Thank you for your uplifting words of encouragement to keep going.   A wonderful message for this Monday morning!

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aloniebeauty Words of encouragement always help NAMASTE🙏🏻 Lisa

3 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@mycancerchic  thank you always, you hit it right with that they will come part 🗣🗣sooo true. 

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@thehalcyonhive you welcome always 🙌🏾

0 Kudos
KaileysMonogramShop
Loves to help

@aloniebeauty I absolutely love your pins and posts! You are such an inspiration - more than you will even know. Thank you for being here for us!!! 

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@aloniebeauty well said! Thank you for your words of encouragement! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@bodymindmood Yesssss you are right they do 

1 Kudo
aloniebeauty
Loves to help