Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pins not being seen!

yourjournalsanctuary
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Is anyone else having issues with idea pins not being seen? My second most recent post did not do very well, which is unusual, but today there is no engagement at all. 

2 Kudos
2 Replies
taylorgolub
Posts regularly

Yes! I am going crazy trying to figure out what the deal is! I just posted a topic about this too. I haven't had a single Idea Pin get over 200 views and I can't get a save either.

0 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @yourjournalsanctuary 

You're definitely not alone on this! I've noticed that happening in the past too but so many factors can be at play: timing of posts, frequency of posting, etc.

Seperately, I noticed my pin stats are slightly different when viewing analytics within boards than in the Business Hub Analytics. I understand there may be a 48 hr lag as well.

Just about every day around noon my Impressions are 0. Then later on in the day it's back up to 600K. Very strange daily occurence!

There are so many glitches on the app, back end, mobile/desktop UX, etc. So when it comes to business analytics real-time estimates, there is a bit of a lag.

The real-time analytics come from the last 48 hours and are updated as data is verified. Basically, most of the figures are ball park estimates.

Good luck and you're definitely not alone on this!

@BestFunGifts 

2 Kudos