Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pins aren't quite ready to be promoted as ads—we'll notify you when they are.

beducative

When Ever I tried to upload idea pins it shows me "

Idea Pins aren't quite ready to be promoted as ads—we'll notify you when they are.

It Shows me after account suspension. I'm not getting enough views on recently uploaded idea pins old one are growing but new one.

How can i solve this issue ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
polluxury
Just visiting

If you're seeing the message "Idea Pins aren't quite ready to be promoted as ads—we'll notify you when they are" and experiencing a lack of views on your recently uploaded idea pins, it suggests that Pinterest may still be in the process of rolling out the option to promote Idea Pins as ads in your region. Unfortunately, this means that you won't be able to promote your Idea Pins as ads at this time.

To address the issue of low views on your new Idea Pins, here are a few suggestions:

1. Optimize your content: Ensure that your Idea Pins are visually appealing, engaging, and optimized for Pinterest's algorithm. Use high-quality images or videos, catchy titles, and informative descriptions to capture the attention of your audience.

2. Leverage relevant keywords: Incorporate relevant keywords and hashtags in your Idea Pin descriptions to improve their discoverability. This can help your content reach a wider audience who may be searching for or interested in similar topics.

3. Utilize Pinterest SEO: Pinterest operates on its own search engine, so optimizing your Idea Pins for search is crucial. Research popular search terms and incorporate them strategically into your pin descriptions, titles, and hashtags.

4. Engage with the Pinterest community: Actively engage with the Pinterest community by following other users, liking and commenting on their pins, and joining relevant group boards. This can help increase your visibility and attract more viewers to your Idea Pins.

5. Share your Idea Pins: Promote your Idea Pins on other social media platforms or embed them on your website or blog. Cross-promoting your content can help drive more traffic and increase views.

6. Be consistent: Regularly upload new Idea Pins to keep your content fresh and engage your audience. Consistency and a steady stream of new content can help maintain and grow your viewership.

Remember, building a following and gaining traction on Pinterest takes time and effort. Be patient, continue to create high-quality content, and explore other strategies to grow your presence on the platform.

If you believe your account suspension is unwarranted or you need further assistance, it's best to reach out to Pinterest's support team directly. They will be able to provide specific guidance based on your account and help resolve any issues you're facing.

0 Kudos