Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Huge Drop In Traffic In A Day

stylecraze

We observed a sudden drop in traffic in a day, almost by 80%.

I raised multiple tickets to the support team to check if they flagged my account or website, but all they keep saying is organic distribution is bound to have ups and downs. It does, but it surely won't drop by 80% in a day right? 

Is there any one who knows what can I do to get this back to normal. We post new pins everyday along with Idea Pins but the traffic just won't come back, it is dropping even more.

@PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @stylecraze and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestDavid

Hi @stylecraze and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

0 Kudos
stylecraze

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply, I have sent multiple mails to the support. But haven't received any reply from anyone yet. Is there any way you can help me escalate this issue?

0 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @stylecraze, I completely understand your frustration.

Responses may be delayed due to the holidays. You should receive a reply from them soon. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

I wish there was more I could do here, but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your issue.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with the support team.

0 Kudos