Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

how to monitize pinterest?

shakkei
Just visiting

Hello Dear Community, 

As I am on pinterest for a very long time and as a professional Fashiondesigner I am using it more for research and inspiration.  Lately I am always coming across so many video (also on other plattforms) how to monitize etc pinterest. I wanted to ask about your experinces. As I am pinning lately quite regularly I am a bit confused what else to do to grow here or even to monitize my account here. If there are any pros here who could help, I am also surching for consultationson that topic just hit me up. Would also like to do a litte Series about that topic on my Youtube channel. 

Alsways great to hear from you 

Gabriel 

studio@shakkei.at

4 Kudos
4 Replies
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

This is my question as well! 

5 Kudos
Qun_Jay
Just visiting

you can monetize your pinterest account by 1:Generating traffic to your ecommerce products

2:Create pins for your affiliate partnerships 

3:Send traffic to your blog 

4:Join the pinterest creator fund

5:share shoppable pins for your product 

6:Create sponsored content 

7:Manage pinterest accounts for other businesses 

8:use pinterest ads to reach new users

9:Showcase your products with video content. 

3 Kudos
itsmorganashley_
Just visiting

Hi Shakkei, great question. 

I believe the first place to start is by doing your keyword research so that you're actually reaching the people you want to see your brand (target audience). With Pinterest being a search engine, it's much easier to have ever-green content and to have your audience discover who you and your brand are. 

I utilize seasonal trends and I also try to incorporate relevant keywords. That goes into SEO a bit, but overall -- if you have a fashion brand, you wouldn't just put the hashtag "fashion designer" because ultimately that would group you with other designers and not so much your customer. 

Break down your customer into keywords, and post your content for them, and that would bring more traffic, and eventually sales for your product. 

Lasty, (sorry so long lol) You could also monetize by using idea pins, and links. Link building on here as well as your website is a sure way to generate income. More clicks, more monetized products. 

I hope this helps a bit!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Right on target @Qun_Jay  @itsmorganashley_!! Great insight and very helpful!

2 Kudos