Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to manage a business with collaborators.

muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey PBC,

I live in Pakistan and I want to start  a business as its co-owner (account holder may/may not be) with anyone in USA or any other country. Is there any possibilty to start a business and partner with some one else. 

I just wanted to know wheher it is possible to think and implement in these terms as Pinterest prohibits businesses to be opertaional in Pakistan. 

I think, I am providing a food of thought for the well established and prosperous platform of Pinterest all over the world.

So, I request the renowned industry think tanks to take a very deep dive into the matter.

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @muhammadaquilurr 

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are asking but any business can join Pinterest as long as they follow the community guidelines. If you are looking for a business partnership it's best that you pursue that on your own. Pinterest does not act as a middleman. 

If this answers your question please 'accept solution'. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @muhammadaquilurr 

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are asking but any business can join Pinterest as long as they follow the community guidelines. If you are looking for a business partnership it's best that you pursue that on your own. Pinterest does not act as a middleman. 

If this answers your question please 'accept solution'. Thank you. 

1 Kudo
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

@pinterestmarketingexpert 

Hey Anna,

Aquil here. Please give me a detailed guideline as to how can I develop a business partnership with any individual on Pinterest. 

Also, I would like to tell you that I have had four accounts on Pinterest and there are 295 organic followers of mine. I am not active on Pinterest due to restrictions of Business in Pakistan. 

So, please give me your suggestions asap as I am very eagerly waiting for it.3.PNG4.PNG1.PNG2.PNG

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Aquilur Rahman

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @muhammadaquilurr 

As previously mentioned you will have to be the one to reach out to Pinners for collaboration or any type of business partnerships. 

Thank you and I wish you all the best. 

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

1 Kudo