Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to get access to a client's (organic) profile?

weareesign

Hello everybody, 

I would like to post pins and create boards on behalf of a client of ours. But I only seem to be able to get access to the Ad Account, and not their "organic" profile. They would rather not share their login details with us, which I understand. Can anybody help me to receive access to their organic profile? Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @weareesign!  I believe you answered your own question by saying they don't want to share user name/password. The Community Guidelines discourages sharing profile access: "Don’t share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk." Pinterest has a good article about protecting your account. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @weareesign! Wanted to check in and see if @michaelbliss's post helped you out here. If so, go ahead and mark it as an Accepted Solution so others in the community can find it, too.! 

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Many businesses work with agencies or freelancers for organic Pinterest management. We can share access to our ad accounts, but I haven't found an option to share an "employee" type access to organic. Does this not exist?

1 Kudo