Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to gain followers on Pinterest (beginners)

Enamora_luv
Just visiting

Hey everyone! My name is Enamora and I’m excited to start my journey on Pinterest. So far what I’ve been doing to gain followers is following people that my followers follow. An Example would be: go to your followers and click a person, then go on their following and follow people that they follow. It’s definitely working and I’m not being picky about who to follow or not. Everyone is pretty nice on here. Of course be consistent in posting content as well. Mine is @Enamora_luv . Let me know what you think about this idea and share with me some tips that’s working for you ❤️ 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Enamora_luv 

Welcome to the PBC!

Pardon my candor but if you're randomly following Pinners in hopes that they follow you back is not part of Pinterest's best practices. Your followers should be people that want to learn from you and appreciate what you have to offer. 

If you truly want to be a successful Pinterest creator I highly recommend that you start here. 

https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-build-audience-pinterest/

I hope that helps and I wish you all the best.

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Enamora_luv 

Welcome to the PBC!

Pardon my candor but if you're randomly following Pinners in hopes that they follow you back is not part of Pinterest's best practices. Your followers should be people that want to learn from you and appreciate what you have to offer. 

If you truly want to be a successful Pinterest creator I highly recommend that you start here. 

https://business.pinterest.com/en-ca/blog/how-to-build-audience-pinterest/

I hope that helps and I wish you all the best.

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question. 

Thanks! 

2 Kudos
Enamora_luv
Just visiting

Thank you very much. I do want to be successful on here. I will follow all the tips.

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Good for you! You can do this @Enamora_luv Have a fabulous day! 

1 Kudo
alicebayf
Just visiting

This is very helpful, thank you!

1 Kudo
byolgamorin
Just visiting

Hi everyone I’m @byolgamorin I’m pretty new here as well and I’m learning as I go. Every day I’m learning new things and techniques on how to be successful on Pinterest. I’ve loved Pinterest for years only recently I wanted to take things serious and learn from the best! Please share what you do to gain more followers and get accepted into creators programs and etc. I will appreciate it.

0 Kudos