Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to contact Pinterest Team ?

Tatianabcosmetics
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hello, 

We proceeded with the steps to create a business account, but our appeal is still pending since late August. And we have no way to question Pinterest's staff to have an update. Which is quite annoying, because we need to start ASAP with the app.

Can you help us ?

Many thanks!

PS : English is not my mothertongue, so sorry for the mistakes 😄

@PinterestMoe 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @Tatianabcosmetics ! I find that submitting a ticket via the help center can be fruitful in getting answers to questions.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
4 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @Tatianabcosmetics ! I find that submitting a ticket via the help center can be fruitful in getting answers to questions.

Best of luck!

2 Kudos
Tatianabcosmetics
Just visiting

Amazing ! 

Thank you 🙂

1 Kudo
moswantedlinx

I am lost and trying to contact the Pinterest team. Because something is not adding up and I can't seem tdefine where I am messing up creating pins. I need somebody virtual to talk to. Because I have a learning disability. And these text conversations are not articulating my direction and what I need somebody. Please help me.

0 Kudos
BBLAZECO

Interesting that its takes a long time to find a simple contact email here on Pinterest. Pinterest takes what 2 minutes to look at the business websites and declines it. They have a team that just glances at websites including mine and says it's unclear where my 'required pages are' returns, terms and conditions, when my website has 3 pages. A landing page, and a product page. my page apparently is unclear! look how long it takes to find a simple complaint form on Pinterest.. They are also quick to close the ticket, for ur current issue at hand. so u reply back and the ticket is closed. It's strange, ive been a verified merchant a few times only for it to reset. no thanks ive spent too much time on becoming a verified merchant. Google is also is tedious, my website is compliant with them. Pinterest is somehow above that.

0 Kudos