Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to build your audience on Pinterest 📈

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

digital_medium-GettyImages-699094207-with-Screen.jpg

Hey Creators! Wanted to share this new blog post from our business site on best practices for building an engaged audience on Pinterest. Learn how to be successful and build a highly engaged audience that values your content.  

To read the blog post click HERE!

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the blog! What are your main takeaways? Let us know in the comments. 

4 Kudos
12 Replies
YourHappinessQuest
Just visiting

Thank you for sharing these tips. I really appreciate hearing what Pinterest wants from them. However I feel like I do all this and crickets... Not because people don't engage but because it's a numbers game and impressions aren't high enough. When I randomly manage to get idea pins enough impressions they do well and get good engagement. But I can't figure out the secret sauce to actually get Pinterest to show the pins. Any tips for this would be much appreciated.

1 Kudo
YourHappinessQuest
Just visiting

Hi @bodymindmood This is really interesting about Flipboard, I'm going to give it a go. Thank you for sharing. I noticed the idea pins don't seem to work on the app though, have you noticed this? Any other tips for Flipboard?

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@YourHappinessQuest Hi there….

Thanks for letting me know that this helped you.

As for Idea Pins I pin the link to the Idea Pin in Flipboard and then when people click on it it takes them back to Pinterest now bear in mind I have a Publisher Account which gives some leeway in what I add to Flipboard.

Tips…Absolutely! Flip Flip Flip in your magazines that you create the more you Flip the more consistent you are and people who READ love that and will reward you by reflipping your Flips and Following you and I am sure you already know this but find the most credible magazine sources and articles it goes a long way on Flipboard.

Of course if you become a Publisher then write constantly it will help so much my RSS Subscribers is up like 50% which helps so much.

Lisa

0 Kudos