Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do I get more views

mav1207
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I’m  constantly trying to make new “trendy” content but no one seems to want to watch it. I know I don’t make the best videos but I’m still trying. I guess my question is how do I make content every one wants to watch? So not only I can enjoy it but everyone can.

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

Heyy 

You should definitely not stop posting your content and stay true to yourself.
Sometimes it takes a while for people to notice you and that's why you have to stay on top of it.
You should also try to post content at different times to see when your followers are most active

I hope I could help a little bit 😊

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

Heyy 

You should definitely not stop posting your content and stay true to yourself.
Sometimes it takes a while for people to notice you and that's why you have to stay on top of it.
You should also try to post content at different times to see when your followers are most active

I hope I could help a little bit 😊

3 Kudos
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Hello!

This is one of the hardest parts about Pinterest - I was and honestly sometimes still have that same problem!

Not sure what you have tried but what has helped me is:

- Posting 3-5 idea pins a day

- Putting a keyword heavy description in my notes for each Idea Pin (I put 2-3 sentences explain my pin then put over 100 keywords underneath)

- Making sure I am tagging 10 in “Tag Related Topics” both specific and general (ie. for my fall sweat pants outfit I’ll tag “Fall Trends” and then “Sweatpants”)

- Remember that I’m doing this for me and to be authentic 

like @InspiredIsI said keep posting and stay true to yourself!

I hope that helps 🙂

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mav1207, echoing what @InspiredIsI mentioned, don't give up creating, show the best version of yourself and the numbers will take care of themselves!

Thanks for the insight @InspiredIsI !

0 Kudos