Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How Can I show all my pins to USA? Affiliate

jomsdwello
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I hope youre doing good today. 

If I am located at Germany right now, HOW can I show my pins to USA? without launching ads?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @jomsdwello and welcome to the PBC!

How distribution works

Pinterest takes different factors into consideration when distributing Pins to people. When your Pin is seen by someone, they can engage with it in different ways. As users search, save and engage with your Pin, Pinterest uses that engagement information to determine what content is most relevant to share with people. Engagement is driven by what people who use Pinterest want to see and that can change over time.

There's no set engagement window for Pins, so it's possible that a Pin can gain engagement hours, days, months, or even years after it's first published. Engagement of your Pins can be impacted by language, location, seasons, holidays, formats and trending topics. You might see a brand new Pin have success right away, or older, previously published Pins suddenly increase in engagement.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @jomsdwello and welcome to the PBC!

How distribution works

Pinterest takes different factors into consideration when distributing Pins to people. When your Pin is seen by someone, they can engage with it in different ways. As users search, save and engage with your Pin, Pinterest uses that engagement information to determine what content is most relevant to share with people. Engagement is driven by what people who use Pinterest want to see and that can change over time.

There's no set engagement window for Pins, so it's possible that a Pin can gain engagement hours, days, months, or even years after it's first published. Engagement of your Pins can be impacted by language, location, seasons, holidays, formats and trending topics. You might see a brand new Pin have success right away, or older, previously published Pins suddenly increase in engagement.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution

Thanks
0 Kudos
jomsdwello
Just visiting

Thank you for your response! So is it smart to say that I should run an ads targeting people from USA just to jumpstart the algorithm? 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @jomsdwello 

1) Before you start running ads targeting USA I recommend that you complete and optimize your Pinterest profile page.

One of the biggest mistakes Pinterest creators make is they don’t make it clear what they specialize in or who they serve. 

You need to have a niche as a Pinterest creator and that’s because you can’t be all things to people. Understanding niche is essential as it helps to identify the potential audience's wants and needs. This will help you create the right content that matters to them which will increase engagement. 

2) Then you need to start creating the right boards and fill them with your own  pins. https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/topics/create-content

3) Make sure you have a great Pinterest presence first. I hope that helps for now.

Thanks! 

1 Kudo
jomsdwello
Just visiting

Awesome! thank you for your suggestions.. I was thinking to be like a general type of niche but you gave me clarity

0 Kudos