Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How can I grow as an e-learning platform in pinterest ?

tridsdigital
Just visiting

Our company is an e-learning platform which is offering courses like datascience,fullstack and cloud computing.We have been finding it difficult in promoting ourselves and basically had very less leads.what do you guys as a creator suggest can be done to make our business visible and attract people more ? 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @tridsdigital , welcome to the PBC!

When it comes to promoting a course, specially courses that are very specific, you'll have to get creative. 

Most people on Pinterest are not problem and solution aware and most people may not be looking for what you are offering.
Your best bet here is to create content that helps and inspire a broad audience. This way you can attract them and eventually lead them to the solutions you offer.

Create idea pins that will help you fill up the top of your funnel.

This resource may spark some ideas: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/creators/

I hope this helps!

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@tridsdigital , hello and welcome to the PBC! 

I work with course creators sometimes, so I'm going to give you a few tips / ideas. (I realize you have a platform, but it's in a related space. 🙂 

Pinterest is a place where people go to be inspired, learn something, find ideas to try, things to put into action, research purchases, etc. 

So you'll want to create content that meets your ideal audience where they're at. 

So think about the questions you get a lot from your audience. It could be questions about creating courses, questions about productizing their knowledge, maybe questions about passive income? Think about questions people ask when they are both solution-aware (they want to create a course) and also maybe more problem-aware (they know they want to teach and earn money for it, but maybe not sure yet how or where to start?) 

(These are just examples. This may or may not be right on target... I'm guessing! You know your audience best. 🙂 

Create pins about those topics - and aim to give people value, inspiration, answers, solutions... That's the basis for a solid Pinterest strategy. There are other things to learn, of course... (Keywords, how the different pin formats work) - but that's where I'd start. 

You also have the option to amplify your content and offers by running ads on Pinterest, so you may want to research that a bit, too! 

Here's an article from Pinterest about small businesses on Pinterest. I think you'll find it helpful and inspiring: 

https://newsroom.pinterest.com/en-gb/post/pinterest-is-the-place-to-be-for-small-businesses-and-thes... 

I hope all this helps! 

1 Kudo